Monday, February 14, 2011

Viva LaVerve Sketch

Hi Peeps, sorry I have been away my youngest son and I went for a consult last wen. for his wisdom teeth, one had just broke threw the surface. He is seventeen,now my two older children have had no problem they haven't even come in. So we go in for a consult and needless to say Friday he had all four pulled at once. He didn't have and easy go of it. The medicine made him sick on top of having his teeth pulled! It has been a long three days!! That's all it been three days lol.
Well I did get a chance to play along this weekend. Here is the card I made with the sketch that Teresa posted over on SCS / Verve challenge. If you Gals are following The thread over there it's funny one of the ladies does not like tilted panels, so the chatter over there is always fun.
For my card I used Early Espresso and Very Vanilla card stock from SU. The Designer Paper is from Memory Box. I used my nesties and for the first time I used a die from MFTstamps. Oh and check out this cool ribbon rose I made, really easy just twisting the ribbon and gluing it down. I'm not quite sure if you can see the image behind the sentiment in the picture, but it is from Watercolor Trio. Thanks for stopping... MEG 

1 comment:

  1. My best to your son, I hope he soon feels better! Your card is gorgeous, I adore the ribbon flower...just beautiful...have a super week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete