Friday, February 4, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch

Hi all, this is my take on this weeks sketch over at Sweet Sunday Sketch. I have so much fun do these.I am also going to place this card in for the color throw down this is the first time I have participated in it. Two for the price of one, you have to love it.On to the card makings,I wanted to try Black magic I had tried this one other time but wanted to use brown(that was one of the colors the others are so safron bashful blue and kraft)I like the results using the dark brown,but I think the black would have made the colors pop alittle better. All card stock is Stampin' Up. I used a cuttlebug folder embossing. Thanks for taking the time to stop... MEG







 

1 comment:

  1. I love your "black magic" card! SO pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete