Sunday, February 6, 2011

Viva LaVerve Sketch

Hello,
Today I started out my Sunday with a great sketch by Amy Sheffer. You can find the Sketch  here Viva La Verve .This is week 2, I look forward to this every week! Thank you girls for the wonderful sketches every week. I hope I don't  have to much going on with this card.I believe this is the most I have done with one. Lets see we have sewing, first time I have done that on a card. Love to on fabric, thought I would give it a shot on paper.Then I have some embossing with a SU folder, then with the ribbon and button and thread. Oh and lets not forget the punch that I used on the sides of the card. I just kept going and going.... the image was so quick to color I had to keep playing. LOL....  Well thanks for stopping. Back up on the roof to shovel the snow. Have a great Sunday! MEG

1 comment:

  1. This just could not be any sweeter! Love the image, your sweet ribbon/tag treatment and that dramatic looped border. Thanks for playing -- awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete