Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SCS Color challenge

 Hi Peeps, today I have 2 cards for a color challenge on SCS. The colors are Cajun Craze,Not Quite Navy and Daffodil Delight. This is my take on those colors. On the card above I used a cute digi and some Designer paper all from SU. Colored him in with copics and called it a morning for him. The card below. I did the night before, let me warn you I think I was half asleep when I made this card. Have you ever had a thought of what a card should look like in your head,then go to make it and it just didn't work? Well that is so of what happened with this one.
The designer paper had all of the colors in it. I think the Cajun Craze just over took the card. It is a really strong color to work with when you pair it with the other two. Well thanks for stopping time to go to work.... MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment