Monday, February 7, 2011

Digi pop up

 hi peeps, today I have a pop up card for you. I have never made one of these, so be kind. Today challenge over at SCS was to make a pop up card. This is my take.
 I used a sweet digi image that I printed on my basic ink jet printer heat set the ink and colored in with my copic makers. The ink seemed to do well,although when I went to antique it I noticed that the ink smeared a little on the top of the tree. So I will have to research that to see how all the digi stampers antique their images.
I must say I did have a little trouble putting the card together. I don't know if I scored the piece wrong, but everything worked out in the long run. Now for the card, CS is Stampin' Up and the Designer paper is Colorbok. Thanks for stopping..... MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment