Wednesday, February 17, 2010

SCS Challenge


Hi all, I hope everyone is doing good and enjoying the Olympic games. Thank goodness we are on vacation this week I have been up really late watching them. Erin who was in the luge is from my neck of the woods so we have been very excited to watch her. She didn't do as well as excepted but hey how many ou us can say we made the Olympics! This is the card I made today for the challenge on SCS I really enjoyed the sketch. Roxy does such a great job with the weekly sketch over there. I used Bazzill and Gina K card stock. DP is memory box. The stamps I used today are from Stampology which I believe are from Autumn Leaves. My DD strung some beads on a thingy, (lol) so I used that in the bow. I love how my bows look now that I make them with the bow easy.Although I must confess you can make a bow easy on your own with cardboard,had I know what they look like. Well have a nice day and Good USA!!!!! Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment