Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Res-Q-Challenge



Snakeskin- What a fun thing to do, that I have not done in a long time. I found this blog just hopping around the other night just what I need! I love challenge blogs. This one was to create a card using snakeskin as part of your card. Well at 2:00 in the morning I didn't have all of the right things so I looked around to see what I had and came up with this.I used plastic canvas for mine. and instead of using ink pads I used Adirondack color wash. I really like how it turned out. I just love the Tulip can't wait til spring. I should have taken a close up for all of you it says bloom on the bottom.I really like this set from Brenda Walton this is made by Inkadinkado. Here is the last picture a close up of the snakeskin. Thanks for stopping by, have a good day. Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment