Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Viva LaVerve Sketch



Ok I think I have got this right !! Three cards all at once, they are all for the Viva LaVerve Sketch challenge from different weeks.I wasn't very pleased with the brown card so I did another card with the same sketch, funny how you can use the same sketch and get a different look. 
My first card is Wild wasabi and barely banana and some beautiful paper from K&Company. Stamp set is from SU.
 The second card is,early espresso and daffodil delights. Again the DP is from K&Company all ribbon is from Michaels.
   For my third card cs is regal rose and crumb cake. The dp is from k&Company. I used a borderabilities in the middle with some pearls. These little birds are so cute!! Well thanks for stopping have a great day....    MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment