Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch

Hi happy Tuesday! Another day has begun, it is snowing here looking very pretty all white. I have 2 cards today I need to get some thank you cards done for some presents I received, so I thought i would use the sweet sunday sketch. 

The first card with the dragon fly I colored the wings in with shimmer paints. I wish I had captured the shimmery if that is a word lol  of the wings they look really cool. I have not used them in a long time!!
Funny how we forget things we have when then are not right in front of you.
The DP is Cosmo Cricket. The CS is SU I have used my nesties for the circle, and borderabilities for the two strips one is the negative of the other.
My second card is using the same sketch just more layers. This time I used My Minds Eye for DP and SU for CS, I did color it with copics. Hope you like my take on the sketch. Now that I have stumbled upon this sketch i will have to play every Sunday!  Have a great Tuesday..     MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment