Monday, August 16, 2010

High Hopes

good Monday to everyone today, We are back from a mini vacation we went to Darien Lake for 3 days. For those of  you that have never been there it is a big campground attached to a six flags type park with a water park included. We all had a great time the weather was great, the kids loved the rides they even got Mom to go on a couple that I will never go on again. lol... 
I played along with MoJo Monday here is my take on the sketch.  This is a stamp set that I won at a Get Together in Buffalo this past May it is from High Hopes I just love this little critter. the greetings are from SU . The CS is from SU it is old olive and crushed curry which the crushed curry is retired. The DP is from Cosmo Cricket, Early Bird. I colored the image in with my copics. Thanks for stopping by have a great day.    Meg

1 comment: