Monday, August 9, 2010

Get Together

This is the card i made for my sister her birthday was at the end of July. She went on a camping trip with the scouts for the weekend which her birthday happened to fall on. She had a wonderful time thought the scouts prepared everyone and cooked all of the meals not bad for a birthday weekend!
The deets on the card Penny black stamp SU   card stock and DP is K and Company.
Mean while I'm working on a get together my friend and I are having in Sep. you can find us in the forum on SCS. So I have been very busy trying to do things for that and we went on vacation again towards middle of July, to come home to my computer broken.... It just would not turn on, so I had the geek guys look at it, with no luck. so I had to get a new laptop. Try to get use to it.... Thanks for stopping Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment