Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wax paper resist

Remove Formatting from selection
I have 2 post for you to day I didn't have time for one yesterday. My son had to have stitches the night before and is on crutches. So two for today. The first is a wax paper resist you put the wax paper down on glossy card stock and run it threw your cuttle bug. take your brayer and ink roll it on your CS and there you have it. the stamp is from Penny Black. I love Hedge Hog ,Hugs and Kisses is from Stamrabilities. I got the lady bug buttons from Hobby lobby. I colored the hedge hog in with watercolor marker and pencils.The cardstock is from Gina k and Bizzill. The ink I used is memento.
For my second card this is today sketch challenge on SCS. The paper is from My Minds Eye and Bazzill and the white cardstock is Gina K. I used Inkadinkado flower stamp for my main image and GinaK Happy Mother's Days from Friendship's Garden. I stamped the image on watercolor paper and colored it in with inks, and some dots with Rangers Liquid pearls. I wanted to add some ribbon to off set the image from the strip so I added some ivory ribbon. Thanks for stopping by have a great day. Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment