Tuesday, May 19, 2009

cuttlebug with Tin foil

I can't believe it has been six days since my last post. My daughter was getting ready for a diving meet this past weekend, trying to make it to nationals on 1 meter and 3 meter. The meet was in Rochester N.Y. we had a lot of fun she did make nationals! Ya! Here we come Indiana in July until then a lot of practice in Albany which is about 1hr and 45 mins away but it's her dream. The thing we do for our kids. Lets move along with the cards I have for you today. I made my Dad this card below I just love this bear, the stamp set is from Darcie's. I used my cuttlebug with tin foil a challenge on Stamp TV rubbed some memento ink on the tin to give it the aged look. colored in the bear with my copics.
SU. punched the corners .The paper is from Gina K
the card stock is Bazzill and the ribbon is JoAnn's.


Here is my second card the one above. I love the designer paper on this one, it is from My Minds Eye. The stamps are from Michael's. The one that you get in the dollar bin. Studio G clear stamps. The card stock is Bazzill and the white card stock is Gina K.I colored the in using copics #B14 and 24. The flowers are prima and I added buttons to the centers. The ribbon is from Flourishes I love their ribbon, it always ties so nicely. We also move my eldest son back into the hose this weekend he came home fro the summer from college. He just finished his 3rd year at Oswego.So tons of things still to do. Thanks for looking and have a great day. Stop back tomorrow. Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment