Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

I can not believe it is 2011 were did the year go to? Last I remember it was girls swim season and my daughter was doing good my teams was moving along all was well.  Then my daughter made States and it has been non stop since then. Emily did well the first time at states she placed 24th in NYS, not bad for a freshman. Then I had one day off and went into our boy season! Not a real strong one this year but that is ok. I do have 5 divers so they are  keeping me busy.
     I usually don't make to many New years resolutions, but the one thing I really want to try to do it write on my blog daily. Not to sure how many people actually read it. But I think it would be good for me to try to do this for me. I read so many blogs out there and hardly put anything into mine.  Lets see if I can turn it around I want to leave you with a picture of my kids and I around our big Christmas tree. I hope you  can see how big it is all15 feet of it!
my youngest son who is standing next to me is 6' 4" .  well I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year! My Daughter and I are gonna try to change my blog  background seeing that I have had the same one for a year i will have to start looking for some backgrounds.Thanks for stopping  MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment