Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SCS Color challenge

 I can't believe it has been a week already, sorry peeps for the inactivity blog. This past week has been busy with one of my daughters getting ready for a diving meet, so lots of driving time to the pool and practice on the board then the meet. On to the card seems fitting that I am back with a color challenge. I love these colors together. Crumb cake,baja breeze and soft suade . This is a stamp set from Stampin Up that I picked up a couple of weeks ago at a SCS Get Together,it didn;t have a name on it . I also used a nestie , I went for the vintage look. Well time to help with homework. Thanks for stopping                                                                                                                       MEG       

No comments:

Post a Comment