Friday, July 9, 2010

Penny Black

I'm back from the lake and we all had a nice time. We did have a skunk come and visit us one night but thank the good lord he did not get spooked we all survived the critter. I see if I can upload some pics. I have some nice sunset pictures and took one of the kids and my DH. that I thought came out pretty good.  On to the card at your right. This little kitty is colored in yellow for a challenge on Thursday, and today's challenge was to use something new. Well this is a new stamp from Penny Black, not sure if it is new new, but new to me! The DP is from k&Company and I colored in the kitty with copics. Hope you have a great Friday and try to say cool if you are on the east coast like me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi meg, a gorgeous card, sounds like its pretty hot over there we are having some lovely weather too here in the UK. Thanks for your message, drop me an e-mail and will help you with the box kazzells@btinternet.com, have a lovely weekend

    kazxx

    ReplyDelete