Tuesday, March 9, 2010

color challenge


Happy Tuesday everyone, today was a beautiful day sunny 48 . We have had great weather for 4 days I think it is coming to and end tomorrow. This is a card I made today for the color challenge over on SCS. The colors were bashful blue certain celery and pink. We were asked to make a card for a family that is going through some tough times if you want to read about it head over there and send a card out. I did a gate fold card because I wanted to send the familt a hug, and what a great way to do that with this fold.The inside reads A Hug is a great gift.One size fits all.It can be given for any occasion and it's easy to exchange. Now for the recipe: The CS is from Bazzill and water color paper. The DP is K&Company. I used a piercer around the green CS and colored the bird in and used my aqua pen. Hope you all have a wonderful evening. Thanks for stopping. Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment