Saturday, January 2, 2010

SCS Challenge


Happy New Year to all. I can't believe it is 2010.I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday! I had a nice one all of the kids were excited for Christmas, and we all rang in the new year together.I am going to try to post more frequently in this new year! I find I have made so many cards but have not posted any of them. This is the second day and I have made 5 cards so far and here is my first post.
I played in the challenge on SCS the inspiration challenge. I saw the beautiful jewelry that they made from windshields. go figure. I just love dragonflies so I had to play. The paper is from My Minds Eye. The CS is from Gina K and Bazzill, the stamps I had gotten from AC Moore when the were in Business here. The ribbon is from JoAnn's and the buttons are from Hobby Lobby. Thanks for Stopping By. Time to go shovle. We are getting some more snow out there. Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment